Biltong is a type of cured, dried, and sliced meat that is popular in South Africa. It is made from beef or venison and seasoned with salt, pepper, vinegar, or spices such as coriander. Biltong is similar to jerky, but it is typically thicker and has a more intense flavor.
Biltong Shop hunt is a challenge for those who are looking to find mouthwatering flavor at a lucrative price. Biltong shops are becoming increasingly popular in Australia, and there are now many biltong shops throughout the country. So, if you’re a Biltong lover in Australia, this guide is for you.
How to find the best biltong shop in Australia
- Ask your friends and family for recommendations. They may know of a great biltong shop in your area.
- Do some online research. There are many online forums and review websites where people share their experiences of biltong shops.
- Visit some biltong shops in your area and try a few samples. This is the best way to find out which shop is selling the best biltong.
- Finally, don’t forget to give your feedback to the seller. Feedbacks help suppliers & retailers in improving their quality.
Types of Biltong in Australian Shops
- Traditional biltong: It is the most common type of biltong. The recipe suggests beef or venison as the prime ingredient with traditional spices.
- Droëwors biltong: Droëwors biltong is dried sausage meat in the marination of traditional African and modern spices.
- Cheese biltong: In this type, cheese and spices are the main ingredients. The addition of cheese adds a new flavor to Biltong.
- Chutney Biltong: The spicy & sour chutney taste from India & Asian countries adds taste to traditional Biltong.
- Curry biltong: This biltong is made from curry powder and spices. Its aroma and taste are rich and unforgettable.
- BBQ biltong: This biltong is made from BBQ sauce and spices.
The best places to Shop Biltong in Australia – online and offline!
There are many online biltong shops in Australia, and most of them offer delivery to your door. Here are a few of the best biltong shops:
- Biltong Company
This shop offers different flavors & types of biltong, droëwors, cheese biltong, and other African snacks. They also have a variety of flavors, so you’re sure to find something to your taste.
- Biltong Boys
This biltong shop is a dedicated place to provide the best biltong in Australia. They offer a wide range of biltong, droëwors, and cheese biltong, and they also have a great selection of flavors.
This biltong shop offers a wide variety of biltong, droëwors, cheese biltong, and more. They also have a variety of flavors, so you’re sure to find something to your taste.
If you’re looking for a Biltong shop that you can visit in person, here are a few of the best biltong shops in Australia:
- Cape To Cairo
This Biltong shop is located in Canning Vale WA 6155, Australia. It offers the best Biltong (both traditional & fused recipes), droëwors, cheese biltong, and more African food items. Cape To Cairo is a reliable name in the Biltong supply business. They also have different flavors and an attractive price range. Do check Cape to Cairo if you want to taste the best Biltong in Australia.
- Biltong Experience
It is located in Melbourne and offers different types of Biltong, droëwors, cheese biltong, and more. They also have a variety of flavors, so you’re sure to find something to your taste.
- Biltong Kings
It is located in Sydney and offers Spicy Biltong, droëwors, cheese Biltong, and more. They also have a variety of flavors, so there is sure to be something to excite your tastebuds.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy Biltong, be sure to check out our recommended Biltong shops. Biltong is a traditional African snack with a variety of recipes across the globe.
Don’t forget to share your Biltong experiences in the comment section below!